Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Through the Eyes of a 7 Week Old


Merry Christmas from the Goldens! Elsa would like to share her Christmas list she left for Santa...

1. Bake Christmas Cookies   
Look, that's me - wrapped against Mom - she only spilled a little flour on me...

2. Buy presents for my cousins and grandparents


3. See snow 


4. Nap under the Christmas tree

5. Spend Christmas Eve at Grandma & Bapa's with all the Flotts



6. Go to Mass and wear a pretty dress
I slept through most of it!

7. Spend Christmas morning at Papa and Memaw's 

8. Visit my Great-grandparents and play my first lotto ticket (I lost).

9. Watch my extended family members play Just Dance at the Popurella Christmas


10. Have a pajama day with mom and dad playing with our new toys!




Well, Little Miss Elsa got everything on her list! Erik and I both agreed it was our best Christmas yet - mostly in thanks to our precious girl (and her ability to sleep well in the car and good road conditions for traveling between family get-togethers)!  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment