Sunday, December 1, 2013

3rd Annual Flott Family Baking Day

Each year, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, Erik & I host the Flott Family for a day of Christmas Cookie Baking, Beer Brewing, and crafts for the kids.  Unfortunately Erik and I were suffering a bit from food poisoning and we had to cut back a little and eliminate the beer brewing portion, but it was still a great day filled with wonderful memories!

Getting the house ready!

According to Clara, she is a good cookie maker, and Grandpa is not.


 One goal for the day was to take a picture of Grandma and Grandpa with their three granddaughters for their Christmas card....I just thought I'd share a couple of the outtakes...




Christmas Crafts with Clara & Greta

I was not a great photographer and failed to get any pictures with Aunt Amy and Aunt Stephanie...but they were very busy in the kitchen all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment