Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sunny Days

There tends to be a bit of a transition from the hustle and bustle of the school year to being at home all summer, but we've finally gotten in a good groove. We've spent some sunny mornings at our local park...Elsa loves to swing, play on the teeter-totter (or the turtle as she calls it), and she especially likes to play "Pirates." The playground serves as her ship, and any other children (usually several years older) in the area are recruited to help her look for the gold treasure whether they really agree to or not :) 




 We don't actually know these kids, and I'm not sure they realized they were playing, but Elsa made some new friends!




Most afternoons we end up in the pool...


Being busy being not busy makes for a perfect summer. I'm trying to soak it all in and stay in the moment, all while taking pictures and videos, and writing down as much as I can because these moments and ages are just so precious! 




No comments:

Post a Comment